PVC pipe (U-tube) Hard PVC pipe, is made of polyvinyl chloride resin and stabilizer, lubricant and so on with the hot pressing process extrusion molding, is the earliest developed and applied plastic pipe. PVC-U tube has strong corrosion resistance, easy adhesion, low price and hard texture, but because of the leakage of PVC-u monomer and additive, it is only suitable for conveying water system with temperature not exceeding 45 ℃. Plastic pipes are used for drainage, waste water, chemicals, heating fluids and coolant, food, ultra pure liquids, mud, gas, compressed air and vacuum systems applications.
- Classification Of The Common Process Of PVC Com...
- Material Classification Of PVC Compound
- China's Plastic Profile Processing Industry Ent...
- Constructive Opinions Of Chinese Plastics Proce...
- Share Several Types Of Plastic Modification In ...
- Why Does The Profile Appear Discoloration?
- What Is PVC Pipe
- Development History Of PVC Pipe
- Current Situation Of PVC Profile Industry
- Current Situation Of PVC Pipe Industry
- Classification Of Plastic Particles
- The Use Of Plastic Granules
- The Main Uses Of Pvc Plastic Particles
- Why Choose PVC Plastic Particles
- What Are Pvc Compounds
- How To Make Pvc Compound
- Warmly Celebrate The Company’s 26th Anniversary