Plastic granules, roughly divided into more than 200 kinds, subdivided, and several thousand kinds. There are dozens of common, general plastics, engineering plastics, special plastics. General plastics: Polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, polyester, polyurethane, etc. Engineering plastics: Nylon, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Polyoxymethylene, Polycarbon Silicone, etc. Special plastics: thermosetting plastics, functional polymer plastics, such as artificial kidneys.
Brief introduction of PP recycled plastics: Polypropylene (PP)---translucent when not colored, waxy, lighter than polyethylene, more transparent than polyethylene, harder than polyethylene. Mainly used for basins, barrels, furniture, Films, woven bags, straps, bottle caps, car bumpers, etc.
PE Recycled Plastics Introduction: Polyethylene (PE)---A milky-white translucent, wax-like when uncolored; A creamy feeling when touched by hand, Soft and tough, Slightly stretched, Generally low-density polyethylene is soft, Transparency Better, high density polyethylene is harder. Mainly used for mulch, handbags, water pipes, oil drums
PS is polystyrene plastic, easy to color, good transparency, and more for the production of lampshades, toothbrush handles, toys, electrical components. It is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, but it is easily soluble in organic solvents such as chloroform, dichloroethylene, and banana water.
PVC is a polyvinyl chloride plastic, bright color, corrosion resistance, strong and durable. As the addition of plasticizers, anti-aging agents and other toxic auxiliary materials in the manufacturing process, its products generally do not store food and medicines.
ABS is a polymer made of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene. It is eye-catching, heat-resistant, strong, and can be chrome-plated, nickel-plated and other metal films. It can be used to make keys, buttons, knife holders, TV cases, umbrella handles. Wait.
PA is a nylon plastic. Its characteristics are tough, firm, and hard-wearing. It is often used to make combs, toothbrushes, coat hooks, fan bones, mesh bags, fruit packaging bags, etc. It is non-toxic, but it cannot be in contact with acid and alkali for a long time.
- Classification Of The Common Process Of PVC Com...
- Material Classification Of PVC Compound
- China's Plastic Profile Processing Industry Ent...
- Constructive Opinions Of Chinese Plastics Proce...
- Share Several Types Of Plastic Modification In ...
- Why Does The Profile Appear Discoloration?
- What Is PVC Pipe
- Basic Overview Of PVC Pipe
- Development History Of PVC Pipe
- Current Situation Of PVC Profile Industry
- The Use Of Plastic Granules
- The Main Uses Of Pvc Plastic Particles
- Why Choose PVC Plastic Particles
- What Are Pvc Compounds
- How To Make Pvc Compound
- Warmly Celebrate The Company’s 26th Anniversary
- Industry status of PVC profiles
- How To Distinguish The Type Of PVC
- Application Of PVC Pipe
- What Kind Of Raw Materials Is Pvc?