PVC is the abbreviation of (Polyvinylchlorid), the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, adding other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility of a material. The top layer of this surface film is paint, the main ingredient in the middle is polyvinyl chloride, and the bottom layer is the back coating adhesive.
It is one of the most popular and widely used synthetic materials in the world today. Its global use is the second highest in a variety of synthetic materials. According to statistics, in just 1995 years, PVC production in Europe is about 5 million tons, and its consumption is 5.3 million tons. In Germany, the average production and consumption of PVC is 1.4 million tonnes.
- Classification Of The Common Process Of PVC Com...
- Material Classification Of PVC Compound
- China's Plastic Profile Processing Industry Ent...
- Constructive Opinions Of Chinese Plastics Proce...
- Share Several Types Of Plastic Modification In ...
- Why Does The Profile Appear Discoloration?
- Basic Overview Of PVC Pipe
- Development History Of PVC Pipe
- Current Situation Of PVC Profile Industry
- Current Situation Of PVC Pipe Industry
- Classification Of Plastic Particles
- The Use Of Plastic Granules
- The Main Uses Of Pvc Plastic Particles
- Why Choose PVC Plastic Particles
- What Are Pvc Compounds
- How To Make Pvc Compound