PVC Compound for Building Materials
Pvc granules for building material rigid and flexible pvc granules pvc granules for building material
Steel profiles are polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, UV absorbers, etc., after extrusion of the molded material.
It is a new type of building material that is widely used. Due to its physical properties such as rigidity, elasticity, corrosion resistance, and excellent anti-aging properties, it is generally used as a good substitute for non-ferrous metals such as copper, zinc, and aluminum.
1. The price is cheaper, the price of plastics is much lower than that of aluminum with the same strength and longevity. The advantage of the sharp increase in the price of metal is more obvious.
2. Rich colors: The application of colored plastic profiles adds a lot of color to the building. The use of plastic doors and windows perfectly solves this problem, and colored foil profiles can even be made with real wood grain effects.
3. Durable: Reinforced steel is added into the profile cavity to greatly increase the strength of the profile, and it is resistant to shock and wind erosion. In addition, the multi-cavity structure of the profile, independent drainage cavity, so that water can not enter the enhanced steel cavity, to avoid corrosion of steel, doors and windows of life have been improved. The addition of anti-ultraviolet components also improves the weather resistance of steel profiles, even in tropical areas with strong ultraviolet radiation.
4. The heat preservation performance is good: The heat conduction performance of the steel profile itself is far inferior to the aluminum profile, and the design of the multi-cavity structure achieves the effect of heat insulation.
5. Good sound insulation performance: The assembly of plastic steel doors and windows adopts the welding process, together with the closed multi-cavity structure, the screen-closing effect on noise is very obvious.
Elongation at break
Elongation at break after aging
Impact brittleness temperature
Sample: Free for the existed sample
Sample charge: 50-200usd depend on production, could be refunded after ordered
Sample production time: 5-7 days
Shipping fee: prepaid or collect
Packing & delivery details
1.Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2.Terms of delivery: FOB, CIF, CRF.
3.Terms of payment : L/C, T/T, Western Union,Cash.
4.Port of Loading :Shanghai,China.
5.Packing: Usually 25kg net weight in a woven bag with insider PE bag, or other Seaworthy Packing as required.
25kgs per woven bag according to request.