Thermoplastic Rubber Shoe Sole Raw Materials
Thermoplastic Rubber Plastic Granules, SBS/ SEBS Based TPR Shoe Sole Raw Plastic Material
The Thermo-Plastic-Rubber material is a thermoplastic rubber material. It is a kind of thermoplastic soft rubber that can be processed directly (such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, etc.) without rubber vulcanization.
TPR material is based on thermoplastic styrene butadiene rubber (such as SBS, SEBS) as the basic raw materials, adding resins (such as PP, PS), fillers, plasticizers and other functional additives blend modified materials.
TPR materials are widely used in daily products, adult products, hardware tools, luggage wheels, sports equipment, toy products, auto parts, medical products, wire and cable, electronic appliances, communication instruments and shoe materials and so on. Among them, the shoe material and toy industry is mainly the application field of TBS for SBS substrates, and the modified material based on SEBS is mainly used for aging resistance, weather resistance, high physical property tensile strength requirements, and ultra-low material hardness (low For Shore hardness 5 degrees) product applications.
TPE TPR can be processed by injection, blowing and extrusion.
Excellent product attributes:
(1) Good elasticity and compression deformation resistance.
(2) Excellent uvioresistant and weather-resistance.
(3) Acid and alkali resistance.
(4) Oil and solvent resistance.
(5) Wear resistance.
(6) Excellent tear strength.
0 Shore A-90 ShoreA
Free for the existed sample
Sample charge: 50-200usd depend on production, could be refunded after ordered
Sample production time: 5-7 days
Shipping fee: prepaid or collect
Packing & delivery details
1.Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2.Terms of delivery: FOB, CIF, CRF.
3.Terms of payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union,Cash.
4.Port of Loading: Shanghai,China.
5.Packing: Usually 25kg net weight in a woven bag with insider PE bag,or other Seaworthy Packing as required.
- Rubber's resilience and good abrasion resistance, excellent anti-slipping property and shock absorbing performance. TPR material's softness and comfort are superior to rubber, but its tensile strength, fatigue resistance and mechanical properties are inferior to vulcanized rubber.
- Use temperature range -45 ~ 90 °C. Generally speaking TPR material is based on SBS substrate, its chemical properties are as follows: weather resistance, aging resistance in general, temperature 70 ~ 75 °C. If you need anti-aging temperature resistance For good materials, SEBS substrate modified materials can be selected.
- Hardness characteristics, TPR material can adjust its hardness in Shore hardness from 5 to 100 degrees, and SEBS as the base material can be adjusted to lower hardness.
- Processing characteristics, TPR material and some glue, ink, etc. have good adhesive properties, with a good spray screen printing processability.
——Environmental protection characteristics, TPR materials as environmental protection soft rubber, major hazard substances such as plasticizers Phthalate, nonylphenol NP, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons PAHs testing, in line with ROHS, REACH, EN71-3, ASTMF963 environmental protection Testing standards.